Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Slightly Unoriginal, but totally Awesome Supergrass Contest


So ole'
Dodge had a supergrass contest a little while back, so I's figure itsa my turn. I love the new album, you do too, so lets do er' up:

2 winners
1st: Limited edition tinymeat ipod case, supergrass album, magnets, pins and a CD single (kiss of life)
2nd: Supergrass album, magnets, pins and a cd single

Here are the pictures of the material. All you have to do to win these beautiful items is email me with your thoughts on "going to the dentist." Good or bad, let me have it. I'll post the best two responses and then make sure that those people get hooked up large. The iPod case is rad as hell, I'd love one. Nice little contest here, so don't sleep on it. Contest will run until next Friday, so good luck to all.

(iPod Case coutesy of tinymeat)






(Album cover, you know what it is)

8 Comments:

Blogger Goose said...

Well I might as well start things off:

Going to the dentist for me is basically like watching that one scene from Deliverance on repeat, except the painful drilling happens in a different body cavity. In my short 24 years, I've been lucky enough to have braces, a root canal, a root cleaning, 14 fillings, a tonsilectomy, four widom teeth removed and I've even had my teeth shaved and reshaped. And I thought going to the proctologist was rough.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Jesus dude, you might win with that. Do you brush your teeth?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Goose said...

I brush and floss every day. That's just the nature of the beast. But it might not help that my toothbrush is made of sugar.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Dodge said...

I hate the dentist, but I have (so far) been lucky. No cavities in 28 years...i attribute it to the floride we were forced to swish in school the first 10 years of my life...i think we did that like once a week. only 3 wisdom teeth to remove (only 3 grew), but i did have braces for 3 years...i get complimented on my teeth so much though - it was worth it. I wish they were a little brighter though but I hate those white strips...nasty. i'm destined for mouth, tongue or throat cancer though as i use smokeless tobacco far too much...only in private though...shit is nasty, i'm just addicted...stoopid baseball.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Shawn said...

I haven't been to the dentist in two years, however I feel no pain. I don't hate it or anything, I just can't afford it anymore. Though, the sound of the drill really freaks me out.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous danny b said...

the dentist that i went to from childhood until i was 20 traumatized me on two accounts - one, the taste of rubber gloves in the mouth made me feel like i was getting some horrible reverse cavity search; two, the dude had just terrible breath for a dentist. it is not possible to trust a man with your teeth when it is obvious that something is lacking in his own oral hygiene skills. granted, he was a smoker but that is no excuse. i just don't go to the dentist anymore.

dbrennan@mail.als.edu

2:54 PM  
Blogger c said...

i love going to the dentist. my dentist smells good and he has very soft hands. plus, he lets me inhale as much laughing gas as i want. when i say no, he always stops. he is quite gentle. plus, his name is kevin. such a nice name for a boy.
peace

4:09 PM  
Blogger jds said...

I don't have any good stories, but I do love dentists with soft hands. I'd like to think I have Tuffy the Tooth to thank for my nice teeth.
http://www.wfmu.org/MACrec/tuffyB.html

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home