Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Osteogenesis Imperfecta I just wanna sing a song for you....


Blue sclera in the mother fuckin hizzy...

Sorry I haven't been blogging like crazy as of late (per my norm). I had a pediatric dentistry test today and have three or four practical exams coming up within the next week (all my weeks blur together, my life is one continuous school week). Peds is surprisingly interesting and you'd be amazed by the amount of f-ed up sheez that little kids can acquire/produce. I wouln't go into detail, but some of it is nasty with a capital N. Definitely not going to deal with little kids all day, but I'll take my fair share of "good" patients, you know the ones with parents who want braces and white smiles.


I only slept about four hours last night and feel totally strung out today as a result. That's ok, though. Prior to taking my test I had reservations, butt you know the old toofrunner is golden when it comes to working with little kids and what not. Look for better/more updates later this week when I have time, because you know I love you all, each in your own special way (peds line). Show, tell, do baby, show, tell, do.

I'm in love with the new MMJ. It's prob. their best work yet. James is amazing. Far and away my fav album of the year, Sufjan be damned.
Previously mentioned songs:
The Brian Jonestown Masacre - Strung Out
Wilco - Reservations
My_Morning_Jacket - Golden
Dizzee_Rascal - I_Love You

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben Shepard said...

The MMJ zip seems to have been replaced. Or it's a joke. If it's a joke, I can't tell. The text file says it's "Travel By Sea," and it sounds a lot like Red House Painters.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Thank you sir. Took er' down.... Kyle can you hook up a seed/torrent?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ben Shepard said...

I dig your page, by the way. Plus, half of you are from THE ROCK. Haha.

NC represent.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Damn, if Travel by Sea sounds like Red House Painters, I wanna hear! Is it cool? Can you put it back up?

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Sarah the pissed-off dental student from Minnesota said...

Dental school sucks! I'm going to become a delivery driver.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Rock on. You're totally right. Second year has been worse than first, but I've allready gotten through boards so it's a cake walk now. What year are yah?

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home