Thursday, September 22, 2005

More nerd pics and a Weekend Mix:


Uhhhh....What happened to the OC? It's such a soap opera this year. I mean, I know it's a soap opera and all but it's really bad this year. Sad. Music has been pretty blah, too. Jeri Ryan is a terrible actress, and got is a freak-nasty republican robot. . Common! Pure shit.

Nice picture from Kyle (below), but here is an even better one. Tell me this guy can't drill some teeth.....huh? No? Ok. Dental school blows, by the way.

Some dick who posts, I shit you not, on stereogum.com was trashing this little blog of mine. Well, that guy can fuck off. Bring it over here dildo. I'm guessing that dude is pissed off because it's almost winter and his parent's basement gets really cold, and his comic book collection isn't organized at all.... Yulp, that's probably it. Don't enjoy the tunes then.

I need a big weekend from a few new additions in my 14 team fantasy football league. I got: Foster/Blaylock/Pollard for: Bledsoe/Bell/Crayton. In a big league it's hard as f*ck to gain depth, so I'm hoping Martin and or Stephen Davis go down with nasty injuries. Yah we can hope for that....




Culpepper is killing me. Seriously.

Via the AP:
Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper admitted this week that he has been tentative on occasion and has thrown balls that he should not have in hopes of sparking the struggling Minnesota offense. "That shows I'm not perfect," said Culpepper, who has thrown eight interceptions and no passing touchdowns after the first two weeks of the 2005 season. "I've just got to keep battling through it."

No shit Daunte, get it together, like real quick.


Bobby J didn't do as well as I thought he would. Sucked. Shows how bad the US is at time trialing. It also shows that Hamilton was def. on some epo last year. Whatever, we own the tour.

My Weekend Mix:
  1. Fiona Apple - Parting Gift
  2. Dandy Warhols - Smoke It
  3. The Lovemakers - Prepare For The Fight (Dummies Remix)
  4. MF Doom as King Geedorah - The Final Hour
  5. Ryan Adams - Withering Heights
  6. Disturbed - Land of Confusion (Hillarious Genesis cover)
The Ryan Adams album will be down on Saturday, so get it while the getins' good. Giggity.

4 Comments:

Anonymous joel said...

I love blogger wars. Was it in a stereogum post where he trashed you or in comments or what? BTW, I love your blog.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Comments, and I'm over it. That's soo yesterday

10:53 AM  
Blogger No One said...

Nothing make someone look like they can kick ass more than a spiffy white dentists jacket! Great weekend mix...

7:48 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Lol, so I'm told. Wait till i get some blood on the beast.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home