Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Herbie Hancock - Possibilites



Ok, before you get all "ohh common man, they sell this shit at Starbucks" on me, give these tracks a listen. I haven't seen this anywhere in the blog world, yet, so I thought I'd introduce yah'll to the Herbie Hancock's Possibilities Album. Some of it is classic, some of it kind of blows, but common, are you serious?, Hancock with John Mayer (who I secretly love), Jonny Lang/Joss Stone, Damien Rice, and Trey ala Phish (for you non hippies), shit that better be good. Overall I give the album an A-, but if you took out a few tracks (Ie: Santana/Xtina), it's an A+ for sure:

Herbie Hancock/ John Mayer - Stiched Up
Herbie Hancock/ Trey
Anastasio - Gelo Na Montanha
Herbie Hancock/ Joss Stone/ Jonny Lang - When Love Comes to Town
Herbie Hancock/Damien Rice/Lisa Hannigan - Don't Explain

On Second thought, this is totally Starbucks Music, but hey common stop being such an asshole.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CMP And UBM Busy In M&A Market
CMP And UBM Busy In M&A Market : Tech media company CMP and parent company United Business Media ... Knight Ridder Paper Launches Citizen Journalism Site : The State in Columbia, S.
Nice job on this blog! You really should keep at it If you could handle more energy to get through the day, please have a look at my site about natural energy drinks...

11:21 AM  
Blogger Taxi Driver said...

Well .. atleast I was a way ahead of you. Posted from this album before it came out... ;) .. Nice post BTW! :-) and it's a nice album as well!

Peace!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Nice, I had no idea. I'll throw your blog up on my list.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or are the mp3s not downloadable. Peace...

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice having this to listen to

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home