Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hell yes...



Got all of my work done at school early today so I'm out, with nothing to do but ride my bike and watch football. Two O'Clock on the dot..beeyatch. Score! Had to do some work on a set of bleaching trays and a few review root canals.... but i rocked it out along with a few relaxing tracks (see below), I said good day Sir. I've been seriously slacking on my cycling updates and I'd like to apologize to all my true fans. MYCT received 585 hits (in one day) yesterday, so that's cool. Rock on, the revolution starts right now. Ali-jet is cleaning up in the Vuelta and everyones favorite EPO candidate Roberto Heras is blown. Hope Tommy Boy is getting more than his daily alloted amount of red blood cells. Armstrong is going to come back and train that lucky SOB, he'll contend at the tour next year. You heard it here first.... Say it with me, EPO:

Erythropoietin (EPO) is a hormone produced by the kidney that promotes the formation of red blood cells by the bone marrow.

The kidney cells that make EPO are specialized so that they are sensitive to low oxygen levels in the blood coming into the kidney. These cells make and release EPO when the oxygen level is too low.



I found a very cool picture(s) of a guy who rode Little 500 at Indiana my sophomore year. Pretty damn impressive, hanging around with
some serious company in San Fran.






If I listen to Sara McLachlan's Bloom remix album, do I loose like all credibility in the hipster kingdom?

Dirty Little Secret (Thievery Corporation Remix)
Fallen (remix)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Permalink
Posted by Evan Derkacz at 12:02 PM on September 8, 2005. A fruitless conversation with a FEMA spokesman, hmm.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a government grants site. It pretty much covers how to get government grants and assistance including housing, paying bills, and how to apply for grants..

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Breaking Away is a seriously awesome movie. I love it when the tape his feet to the pedals during the Lil' 500. Nice.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Breaking away is great, one of my favorites. My girlfriend and I actually rode with the cyclist the movie was based on two years ago in Bloomington, cool stuff. The guy is in his 70's (I think) and still rides like a stud.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home