Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fantasy fooseball

My first fantasy football season has allready seen it's share of ups and downs. In a league with 13 of my dental school friends, I'm in pretty much last place with these guys. Culpepper and Moss are my studs, but other than that I'm hurtin'. It was my first draft and I didn't know much about fantasy football going in. I drafted Tatum Bell in the third round, lol. In a league with fellow blog nerds, I'm in first with a massive underperfomance from Peyton Manning. It's cool though, he'll come around. Gotta love those hicks.


Ohh how I long for the days of Moss/Culpepper.

Big weekend for Mere and I. We're going to do some shopping in the suburbs, a little eating in the suburbs, and ton of endo/oral path in the city. It's a give and take thing. Mere gets to drag me to a mall, and I get to drag her to a brewery. Cool, miss me some micro brews. Sounds like a great time. Gotta get a few bike rides in, too. Have yourself a good weekend. No mix this weekend, all I've been listening to is My Morning Jacket's Z. I'll try to throw some up saturday while watchin' college football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home