Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Whatta drive:

That's a picture of Nickas. Guess who drove today.

Wow, this is bizarre. Really weird. That sucks.

This dude is nuts. Seriously, check out his blog. (via drunkcyclist.com) "full of buoyant gaymotrons." That's redonk stuff.

Looks like the Spooks made it on the Hype Machine yesterday. Not that I'm bitter or anything, cough, but I sent the "hype machine" like four email bombs. Next time maybe they'll give old Yellow Country some love.

I'm spent from my visit to NC. Nickas and I are driving back today and I plan on flying, seriously flying back. Speeds of 90+ in Tennesee. I'd like to make a few stops in Asheville, Elizabethtown, etc.. for various reasons, but we're planning on just killing the drive...early.

Road-trip/cheese-fest friendly music:
Incubus-Megalomaniac
John Mayer - Bigger Than My Body
Pearl Jam - Crazy Mary (acoustic)
Rolling Stones - Paint It, Black
Rolling Stones - Let's Spend the Night Together
Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
Damn Yankees - High Enough
Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly
Mr. Big - To Be With You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home