Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Uhhh, hi, is this thing on?



Hello blog reading mo fos,
It's Kyle, Ryan's better looking, more charming, funnier, better spelling badass twin brother from the southeast. In an attempt to get more than three people that aren't related to the McCall family, Ryan has brought me in to post on his blog. What you get from me is a bit different than Ryan's posting.
First, I live in a small town with a bunch of tard-a-mondos, so I won’t be harpin about how much the Chi-town sucks or rocks, rather, I’ll be venting about idiots in the south that have more children than they have teeth, and they usually are only 15.
Second, I’m not in dental school so you won’t be hearing anything about teeth, unless it pertains to people in the south missing them. I do work at a newspaper though, and I’m sure I’ll bitch up a small storm about co-workers. On second thought, let’s try to keep that to a minimum.
Third, Ryan posts a lot of cool tunes, but what about some country? Hell why not, that’s all that’s on the radio down here so you’ll get your pickup truck fix of some country tunes. Era, uh, ya’ll fixin to get some country.
Fourth, I ride too, so I’ll talk about my inadequate workouts and bikes etc.
And of course, lots of sports talk, but with a little NASCAR thrown in for good measures.

Well that’s enough of a hello. Keep reading and see how it goes. Big-ups to Ryan and the Toofrunner.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well aint this just special
i get to read the writings of both my sons at one blog great idea guys i hope that someone other than the mccall family finds it as entertaining as i do
as one of the great southern poets of are time said get r done
love dad

6:38 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Lol. I think by 3 people kyle meant 300 people. 294 unique visits yesterday. Our blogs runs it.

10:35 AM  
Blogger horner said...

Kyle - i'm still waiting on the country music. Ryan is part of the keep emily cool committee but everyone's failing at the moment and i'm back to good ole country music. haven't listened to it in years - good stuff. hope all is well, guys!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog, it's super cool. Your favorite muthatruckincousin.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home