Monday, August 01, 2005

This is how I feel riding in the city:


Looks like my homebot Manny is out for the Vuelta :(

Ahhh, the sweet taste of victory, go ahead and breathe it in like antihistamines.
I turned in some dentures today, took two tests and had a few beers with one of my buds
tonight to celebrate his birthday. All in all, not a bad day. My bike ride sucked, though.
Really, really sucked.
My rear derailluer is all f-ed up and flips my chain over my cassette almost once every five miles.
So here I am, hands covered in oil, yelling at my bike on the lakeshore with ZERO people stopping
to offer assistance. Nice, thanks everyone. That's one bad thing about living in the city,
no one helps each other out. Not even if you're on fire....they can't waste urine, they're too busy.
Not cool. Someday, I'm going to find a small town in Colorado, move there, and say hello to
everyone I see. Everyday, all day. That'll be great.
I'm just really tired of this school thing.
Lots of music tonight, Cheers Brent!

Weezer - Beverly Hills.mp (For my buddy Brent)

Weezer - Buddy Holly
My Morning Jacket - Strangulation
My Morning Jacket - The Way that He Sings
My Morning Jacket - Mahgeetah
My Morning Jacket - Lowdown
Muse - Apocalypse Please
Norah Jones - Blame It On The Moon
Beck - Mixed_Bizness (remix)
Antony&theJohnsons - Cripple and the Starfish
Lou Reed - NYC Man
Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
Dismemberment Plan - The Ice of Boston

1 Comments:

Blogger Mallie said...

You just need to come join us in the dirt. Mountain bikers are much nicer than the folks you find on the road. excluding you, of course! Keep up the good work.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home