Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thanks Shure!



Got brand new headphones today, no questions asked via the beautiful people at Shure. If I would have known that all I had to do to replace my old ones (right earbud cut out) was drive 15 minutes and hand them to the lady, I would have done it two months ago. Awesome building too in Skokie, Il. Shure is some first class sheez. Yay for them. I forgot how much better music is with the noise cancellers. Kick ass. I'm actually looking forward to working on projects at school all day.

Special welcome to my brother Kyle. When he said only 3 people read this blog, he was way off. 295 unique visits yesterday, and it was a slow day herrre. Maybe the Nascar/Country music will put us over 500, then we'll be fockin' famous and what not.

Little sample of what i'll be rocking out to while I work on endo teeth all afternoon. Have yourself a good day, I know I shure will. (chaaaaeeze)!
Dresden Dolls - Coin Operated Boy (Live)
Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure
Paul Wall - Game Over
Foreign Exchange - Brave New World
Hieroglyphics - Chicago
Pearl Jam - Everything Will Be Alright (live Bob Marley cover)
Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter (acoustic)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so tired of you hipsters listening to hiphop. your taste in hiphop is horrible. deal with it

12:03 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Oh snap. What do you listen to?

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

request for retro friday for all the young readers of your blog who live in the bottle from time to time find / secret of the bottle/
by jackyl

ps have vip tickets for there concert in the big city of altamont
saturday old time rock rules
dad aka blackjack

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings and salutations-

I wandered over to your blog via SDN- lovely bit o' cyberspace you have here...

Listen to Minus the Bear, I think you may enjoy their soothing tunes.

That is all.

Scooter31

3:50 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Nice, thanks Darwin. I'm all about the teeth and cycling, though. The music is just stuff that i've been listening to that day, usually. I like to look around google for mp3s and then throw them up on here. Your mix is.. ehh... How's that for commentary.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home