Tuesday, August 30, 2005

So many Jones we can have a Jonesin team..

In every fantasy football draft, near the ending, say 14/15 rounds in, there comes a point where you either have to draft purely on name recognition or for personal value. Welp, last weekend I drafted Matt Jones and Pacman Jones (with a honorary 16th pick) because I love the shit out of both their skills. If there are two more exciting rookies in the NFL, let me know and I'll be happy to prove you wrong. I plan on picking them again whenever our little nerdy Blogger Fantasy Football league starts. Also on my list of "faves" are Antwan Randle El, Brandon Llyod, and Courtney Roby. I go to dental school at the U of I, and attended Indiana during undergrad. You get the idea.

Kyle Orton looks like a desce' late round pick for me. Holler.



In Honor of my two favorite Jones, here are a few more:

Tom Jones - She's A Lady
Donell Jones - Where I Wanna Be
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
Mike Jones - Day 2 Day Grindin (ft. Mango)

Most of these artists suck, but I thought it was fun. Speaking of sucking: after a few more listens, I still can't understand why Pitchfork gave Kanye West's new album a 9.5! Common a 9.5! The lyrics are pretty soft, half the songs need to be shortened, and the skits suck. The beats are very good, however.

Sheez.

In make me cool news, apprently I live right across the street from an apartment complex where both Kanye and Twista lived while they were still calling Chicago their homebases. I'm cool, trump that in a total white guy way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home