Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Pac Jones...

So, most vacations are supposed to be super relaxing and recharge your batteries for whatever you've got going on in the corporate world the following week. I don't work for the man, like most people, but my vacation, thus far, has been redonk. We went to the beach. Check. We drank our fair share of Yinglings, check. We rode bikes, triple check. Three for three. Nascar is crazy out here. Seriously, everyone and their brother loves the sport (is it a sport?), and it's grown on me a little bit. My twin (kyle) has thrown around the idea of starting a nascar/country music blog in spite of me, and I think it's a cool idea. Today will be our last day here in NC and then Jeff and I are making a road trip back to Chicago to try and get ready for another go-round of hell, errr, I mean Dental School, and I plan on trying to figure this Rex Grossman problem out when I get back. Sheez, the Bears are screwed....whatcha gonna do? Root for the panthers, that's right, now we're talking.

The running joke of the weekend has been the unbelievable talent that is Pac-Man Jones. Well, he finally signed today, so watch out kids. He's the greatest, and the smurtest.

Can someone hook me up with this fantasy football, blog thing?

Play the hits, biotch (hip hop style):
People Under the Stairs - Acid Rain
People Under the Stais - LA Songs
Spooks - Karma Hotel
Mike Jones - Still Tippin
Sage Francis - Gunz Yo
Z-Trip - Breakfast Club
Atmosphere - Always Coming Home Back to You

5 Comments:

Blogger Dodge said...

Nice musical choices...don't worry, the Bears aren't screwed. Orton is the future, but they aren't a throwing team anyway. They'll pound it on the ground and the D will be one of the top 10. They'll finish around .500 though.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I'm from Chicago. I'm a Bears fan. Bears are screwed. Benson needs to get his azz in camp, and fast. Jeff Blake?? Jeff Freaking Blake? ... Nice choices. People Under the Stairs are the shit. ... And, no, NASCAR is not a sport.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Goose said...

Dude, you should play in the music bloggers fantasy football league that Ryan at Muzzle of Bees, Dodge, Chris (Gorilla vs Bear), Kevin and myself are in.

league id: 404973
password: sufjan

10:24 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

The bears are done. I'm now oficially a Panthers fan. Le Fors in the building. I'm taking Pacman Jones #1 if I join yah'lls league. You don't even know the talent.

Hey dodge how was the coldplay/mountain show? My little sister went (fresh. in college), so I'm guessing there was a lot of that there.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Dodge said...

holy shite was there a lot of that there...It was like a hot girl fashion show...i was praying for rain...(wet t's) Anyway, the show was solid...not amazing, but the free VIP box seats & parking were. i guess that tells you...I was more excited about the seats and parking and freeness. Black Mountain wasn't very good.

Get in the league Ryan and I'll bring the pain on you too!! As Chuck D says, "I'M A TIMEBOMB!"

what's your sister's number? jk!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home