Saturday, August 13, 2005

Ohh my sweet Carolina...


North Carolina, come on and take your shirt off! Well, my buddy Jeff and I made it down to N. Carolina for a few days and the drive only took us ~15 hours (stops included) from Chicago. It was a haul, but I'm glad we're here. I've got three things to do this week:

1. Ride/race my bike as much as possible
2. Drink Yinglings like it's going out of style
3. Hang out with my brother

Should be a rocking' good time (pun intended for the real blog readers), so I prob. will not be updating my blog very often. Massive recaps when I get back to the stupid city later on next week. Ohh and Grossman got hurt, imagine that. Let the Kyle Orton era begin in chicago. I still think he's going to be the next Montanna. Seriously, though, the Bears had no back up plan again this year for a meltdown. They deserve to suck. Latro'

3 Comments:

Blogger Goose said...

As a Wisconsin fan I hated Orton when he played for Purdue, and now it looks like I'm gonna get a chance to hate em as a Packer fan, that is, if he can hold off Chad Hutchinson (laugh).

6:19 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I think you might mean Yuengling?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Eric:
That is exactly what I said, right? ;)

What's up with the beer blog...looks cool.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home