Friday, August 05, 2005

K's Choice...My Choice



K's Choice put out Paradise in Me back in 1996, and to this day I still crank out to Not an Addict at least once a week, by routine. What a classic, classic song. Some would say timeless, even. How about a Lillith Fair reunion concert here in Chicago? Anyone into that? No, no one? Me neither. Rock.
K's Choice - Not An Addict
More chic' rock:
Natalie Merchant with Peter Gabriel and REM - Red Rain
Natalie Imbruglia - Wishing I was there
Fiona Apple - Criminal
Garbage - Stupid Girl

Stereogum has the new Broken Social Scene song up today. Give it a listen. They played this during their Inntonation shit fest, and I still say that they eat cock. This song is further proof. Sad, must be on drugs or something...that has to be it. Blame the drugs. Blah, these guys prob hang out with Jason Mraz and what not.

Broken Social Scene - "Shorelines"

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I remember the song "Not An Addict" because my twin sister played in all during high school. Good times.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not a habit, it's cool.

Kyle

9:22 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Yah I feel alive...

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home