Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Indiana We're All For You

My favorite college fooseball team, the mighty Indiana Hoosiers, are preparing for another killer run at the bottom of the Big Ten. Word on the street is that the team has one goal this year: Beat Illinois in the Big-Ten pillowfight that will be their homecoming game at Memorial Stadium. Should be another nasty year for the team under new head coach, of Miami (OH) fame, Terry Hoeppner. You could make a case that Indiana has the worst college football program in the nation. But, every year I get ubber-optimistic and I think they are finally headed in the right direction. The arm of Soph. Blake Powers gets the nod right now, but right behind him is Kellen Lewis, a Twan'ish QB who might actually do something relevant someday, like say lead the Hoosiers to a Bowl Game. Kid is super fast 4.6 40 is solid for a quarterback and his 33" vertical is pretty nice, too. He's the future, remember that name when we tarnish Illinois later this year. I'll take the Gaylord Hotels Bowl, that's fine with me. GO IU!

New Kanye is dope. Me likey. Not "ground breaking" stuff, but still pretty damn good.
Kanye_West & Lupe_Fiasco_- Touch The Sky

Old Sheez:
Kanye West - Never Let Me Down
Kanye West ft. Jay-Z - Diamonds (Remix)
Jin & Kanye West - I Got a Love

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Blue.

Btw... do you ride for CSC?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Dodge said...

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....come on! even UK beats IU in Foosball...everyone knows that...heh heh...oh man, IU...hilarious.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Common Dodge...IU is going to be great this year. When I was there we had Antwan Randle El and kicked the shit out of UK a few times if I wasn't too wasted to remember.

That's Ivan Basso...cool picture. I wish I rode for CSC.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home