Wednesday, August 24, 2005

"Back to school, back to school...."


"Oh hey guys, I'm a big fat asshole"

Wow, the French think that Lance Armstrong used EPO. No way. Cannot friggin believe it. Epo is to cycling what the juice is to Baseball. People do it, it works, some get caught, some don't. EPO is some wild stuff. I know that Tyler Hamilton has to be lying, at this point, the guy got caught transfusing blood for christ sake. Wow, vanishing twin my arse. Pretty ballsy claim. But Jean-Marie Leblanc is a jerk. Even if he is right.

So, my life is now over. Seriously, I thought my first year of dental school was tough. Welp, second year is going to be even worse. It's probably a good thing that I moved to a more southern location, because I've allready in the middle of 3 projects and I've been in a lecture hall 14 hours allready this week. Second year is more time consuming for sure, but the stuff is actual dentally related, so it's much more interesting (to me). I'll survive, but this year is going to take it's toll on my cycling life. I was at school working non-stop for eight hours today, and I still ain't even close to being caught up. Nice.


I'm not normally into this type of music, but I really enjoy this song via Chris at Gorilla vs. Bear, good stuff.

Man, second year....allready.
Mad bitching on here.

Ben Folds - The Luckiest
Muse - Stockholm Situation
Mike Doughty - I'm Still Drinking in my Dreams
Mike Doughty - Tremendous Brunettes
The Books - Take Time

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Armstrong's fucked man, no getting around this one.

Kyle

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

They can't touch LA biotch....

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Don said...

Thank you for the Mike Doughty. He was better in Soul Coughing, though. I'm not sure how I feel about Armstrong -- aren't they all on drugs now?

6:39 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

They sure are. Sad. Ohh well he was the best of the bunch on drugs!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home