Thursday, July 21, 2005

This post brought to you by.....


(Pimp Juice)

The Tour is pretty much over, I'm moving into a new place this weekend! And the cardinals/cubs start a series today! Sounds like a good mix to me. Can't wait for my two week break in, well, two weeks. Since I'm moving to what some might call the "ghetto" on sunday (it's really not that bad, just a little under developed and a little poverty stricken, whatever it's closer to school) I thought a Friday Rap Update was in store. Have a great weekend. I'm prob. not going to blog alot so throw up some messages if your readin' this....yo! *I'm soo white*

The Streets - Fit But You Know It
50 Cent - Just A Little Bit
Ciara feat. Ludacris - Oh
Dr. Dre - Detox - Cops
Lil_Flip - What_I_Been_Through
Mike_Jones - Back_Then
Missy_Elliott - Bad_Man_(with_Vybez_Cartel_and_MIA)
R. Kelly with The Game - Playa's Only
Snoop Dogg with Justin Timberlake - Signs
Three 6 Mafia - Who Run It
Ying Yang Twins with Mike Jones - Badd
Ying Yang Twins - Wisper in your ear

HOLLER!

2 Comments:

Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

nice..now i got somethin to beat-box to Friday night

6:15 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Hell yes. Is there anything else to do on a friday night?

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home