Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Quick one...



Quick update before I settle in for the night on a pathology paper on Alzheimer's Disease or AD for those in the know. Interesting topic, but I'm so done with writting papers that it's almost methodical at this point. Also, I finally figured out how to take off the membership required function for replies, so feel free to drop me a line. I'm beginning to check this thing more than I check my email. I'm up to over 100 views per day now, so that's rad. Certainly worthy of a mfn' Slamma lamma Ding Dong! Speaking of which, I bet you a six pack of hooche that the cardinals sweep the holly fathers this week...

Stella, not funny.

Just like the Sudoku puzzle, these songs just might fight off Alzheimer's Disease. Ok, yah prob not, but they're desce' very desce'.

Devendra Banhart - REJ
Decemberists - Sickness (Donner Party)
My Morning Jacket - Off The Record
Mountain Goats - The Sign
Mountain Goats - Pet Politics (silver jews cover)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For your readers sir:

NC's finest (mostly all I listen to these days) Ryan Adams and Phil Lesh. Boy does he love the Dead. Peep the Pithfork interview you fucking hipster.

http://www.phillesh.net/

Kyle

10:40 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Nice. Like that MMJ song, it grew on me..little pink floyd-ish towards the end....

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont forget i need directions for this weekend kelly isnt coming with me will be flying solo
dad

5:41 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Oh snap. Print these out and that should get you here.

Directions

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home