Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hipsters, this if for you....fake hippie


"Me, oh yah I read Nietzsche, whatever"

Since my last post wasn't hip enough, I thought I'd throw up a few more songs that I've been rocking out to all day. Now, for the hipsters. I don't really care for you. At Intonation last weekend, everyone stared at me because presumably I was a "yuppie" and didn't have some catch-phrase t-shirt on spouting off about listening to emo music or some shit, not that that is horrible. I just think that hipsters are "intellectual" hippies who read books and complain about everything...whatever. I ride a single speed, stop giving me a hard time.
Ryan Adams - La Cienga Just Smiled
Stephen Malkmus - Church on White
Jeff Buckley - MojoPin
Devendra Banhart - When They Come


2 Comments:

Blogger Bern the pie crust said...

Thank you for the fake hippie.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Yah, hippie=dirty, hipsters are relatively clean. Different beasts all together.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home