Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Damn I was super sick... Blue Merle



So left school yesterday early and had the worst ride home ever. I was sweating, shivering, and just generally sick. I went to bed at 5 P.M. yesterday and just got up at 8 A.M. That sucked...my sheets are soaked with sweat....I think Lollapalooza might be at faulth here....ohh well, today is a new day. Exam today and tom. and then i'm moving (finally)

Mere and I caught Blue Merle (as discussed below) at flu inducing Lollapalooza. It took a little talking into, if you follow my drift, for me to miss Kasabian. But it was well worth it. Cool band I'll definitely try to see a few more times. Even though they take cheesetastic band pictures, they reminded me of another Nashville band that I listened to a little back in the day by the name of Llama. Ohh yah....love me some llama.... They do a pretty cool Psycho Killer cover, if you like violins. I like violins. Little live Merle for my homeboy scrilla c, where's your underground hip hop blog.

Blue Merle - Boxcar Racer
Blue Merle - Psycho Killer (Talking Heads)
Blue Merle - Places
Blue Merle - Burning in the Sun

1 Comments:

Blogger scrillac said...

yo wassup how u guys know me

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home