Friday, July 01, 2005

Ahhh 77 degrees of awesomeness



Frank Black, frontman for the Pixies has a new album coming out July 19th, and from what I've heard it's not too bad. Little more mellow than the Pixies, and certainly no Come on Pilgrim , but still very good.

Frank Black- Go Find Your Saint
Frank Black - Honeycomb
Frank Black - I Burn Today
Frank Black - Highway to Lowdown




It's in the 70's here today and I'm celebrating with a little extended bike ride and another day at the library. It could be worse. MGH and myself are going to try to head down to the Taste of Chicagothis weekend, which should be cool. She doesn't like "ethnic" food, and I do, so it should be perfect. Steve Winwood plays tonight on the mainstage, ehh... I remeber a few years back catching Guster at the taste, what happened to that sheez? Few tasty' songs:

David Bowie - Running Gun Blues
Jack Johnson - Drink the Water
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - In this Home on Ice
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Upon this Tidal Wave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home