Tuesday, June 28, 2005

James Taylor, not down with the coke....



I'm on fire today (procrastinating studying Anatomy), and I've been listening to James Taylor a lot as of late (per MGH, who is a big fan). He's good, and ohh soo mellow. I had no idea he was into drugs and what not.... doesn't seem like the type. Irregardless, he plays a mean guitar. He's coming to Chicago, soon, but I'm not sure if MGH and myself will go. We're a little young ;) Here are a few of my favorite tracks off of his '74 Carnegie Hall Album, great quality.

JT - Riding on a Railroad
JT - Country Roads
JT - Walkingman
JT - Mockingbird
JT - Sweet Baby James

3 Comments:

Blogger horner said...

you weren't kidding when you said you were back. i haven't checked in a week and this is a bit out of control! hope the studying is going well...

2:41 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hi. I don't even remember how I got here (maybe clicked on a linked comment on A VC...yeah I think that was it) but lovin' the blog, we like a lot of the same stuff. The weirdest part was that I was listening to "Skin of my Yellow Country Teeth" from the CYHSY album (which I had d/l from regnyouth, natch) and looked up and saw your blog title...what a moment. Then I read the rest of your blog and freaked out a little.

You've earned yourself a Bloglines subscription. Woo!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Right on, thanks amanda. Tell your friends ;)

Hey em... studying sucks... I'm trying to update this guy a little more...hot in texas?

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home