Thursday, June 30, 2005

It'll be a long hard road.....



Jason Mraz has a new album out. Haven't listened to it yet, but I'll try to throw up some songs/review the sheez tommorow. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that it sucks. Same poppy shit. Pssst...I liked his first album, but don't tell anyone. Hopefully I'll be surprised. Judging by the album cover, he's either playing paper football, or rolling a big spleef... Good stuff that paper football.

For those in the know, I have a very, very big test coming up on July 11th. You see, in order to become a "doctor" you have to take "tests" and get "certified" to "practice." Little heavy on the "'s, I know, but that's how I feel about it. It is a major pain in the ass. Plus my internet has been down recently... thanks RCN!

Apparently I have a gramaticaliness problem. This is, of course, according to my twin brother who is a copy editor, so I'm sure he'll let me know when I missue it's. Not much going on here other than cramming massive amounts of trivial knowledge into my over-fried brain. Gotta love the library.


The Go! Team's album finally came out via amazon. Well done team.

Muzzzzak:
Radiohead - National Anthem
Radiohead - Optimistic
Radiohead - Punch up at a wedding
Jack Johnson - Wasting Time
The Roots (live) - Mellow my Man
Coldplay - Talk
Coldplay - White Shadows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home