Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Damn you Sudoku Ninja!



Ok. Every morning (at school, or at home) I like to do the Sudoku puzzle in my favorite rag-newspaper (the Redeye), and enjoy a nice cup of coffee or two. The one today is killing me... If you haven't checked it out (it's a big craze in Europe right now) you better get addicted before all of the un-cool people get into it. I'm not one for crossword puzzles, but I'm sure this is equally effective in fighting Alzheimers, I'll spare you the plaque ridden details.

Snaps for me for shooting out the Dropkick Murphy stuff, first. Dodge at My Old Kentucky Blog has a song up today, check it out. I'm soo hip.

Sudoku, indeed!

I'm not really into Stephen Malkmus, but his album has been getting good reviews. Hmm...

Stephen Malkmus - Face the Truth
Stephen Malkmus - Freeze the Saints
Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Pearl Jam - Nothingman
U2 - Angel Of Harlem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home