Sunday, June 12, 2005

Chitown blues fest



After last night's Blues Fest in Chicago, I felt compelled to update my blog a little bit. It was a great time, and Buddy Guy played one of the coolest shows i've ever seen. He spent a good ten minutes near the end of his set walking through the crowd and jamming on his guitar. Definatley a legend...cool stuff.

I've been studying for boards a ton and school sucks, so I haven't had time to update my blog. I'll work on it, though. I did get a new bike that I plan on commuting to school with...check it out:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Welp, MGH gets back from Dallas today, so I'm going to pick her up and then study my arse off. More updates, soon, hopefully....I need to get some new music, so maybe this can help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home