Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Finals, still sucking....




Yah, so finals suck, and this is going to be me, for the rest of my life. Sweet. Bombed, and I mean Bombed my Biochem final today....hard stuff that biochem. I wasn't entirely sure about some of the trivial pathways that they make us learn, you know, the difference between the acetyl-coA pathway and the 5 carbon Fatty acid pathway...things like that... but I'm hoping that I somehow squeaked out a B in the class. Either way, i'm done with that sheez. Two tests tomorrow in occlusion, or the study of teeth coming together. Now there is an interesting study/profession....biting...christ....my life sucks ;)

I've gotten in two swims this week, thankfully, though both were only about 800 meters total, and really fast. Since I've set up shop at the library, this week has incidentally become a rest week in training.
Hooray for Ben Gordon. I still think he's a major jerk for blowing me off at 3 A.M in a club, maybe i'm too white... whatever... he'll never win Rookie of the Year.

Couple of tunes....
make sure to get the Go! Team tracks, it's one of my favorite albums from last year and gets your ass going....gym style....


Snow Patrol - Grazed Knees
Snow Patrol - Spitting Games
Snow Patrol - Wow
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3
Elliot Smith - Coast to Coast
Elliot Smith - Strung out Again
Elliot Smith - Twilight
Libertines - Horror Show
Libertines - Begging
50 Cent/Eminem - Patiently Waiting
The Go! Team - Panther Dash
The Go! Team - Bottle Rocket
The Go! Team - Huddle Formation

1 Comments:

Anonymous muebles online said...

I read really much effective material above!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home