Thursday, April 21, 2005

Same Ryan, less pictures...

The OC has gone straight to hell and I'd like to announce that I will no longer be watching the show. Sad.

I had a pretty good day, though. Got to use this bad boy at school.



It's an ultrasonic scaler, and in non nerd speak, cleans calculus off of teeth with ultrasonic power. Pretty neat, definitely the highlight of my day.

I'll try and throw up this album (new Spoon) as soon as it gets leaked, it is rad.



I rode 25 miles tonight and did a 3 mile run. Riding in Chicago sucks, and if anyone who reads this knows of a place to ride, let me hear it. Couple of songs from my ride today.... In honor of Wilco playing four straight shows here in Chicago next week, enjoy these tracks from Otto's in Dekalb earlier this year.

Kaiser Chiefs - Modern Way
Kanye West - Livin a Movie
Wilco - The Late Greats (live)
Wilco - Jesus, Etc. (live)
Wilco - Muzzle of Bees (live)
Radiohead - Everything in its right place
Foo Fighters - Best of You

Per my twin brother little update to add this podcast (?) or mp3 mix site that I really, really like. Everyone should check it out now.
POP77
Awesome stuff, definatley worth throwing on your iPod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home