Monday, April 11, 2005

Keep on rockin....



After a long weekend, it's back to business as usual for me. I don't have a single exam for two weeks! So i'm giong to try and get caught up in everything that i've been putting off up until this point. I'm also making a road trip this weekend, so i'm excited....new bike!

Four mile run earlier today followed by an 800 meter swim. I'm starting to get a lot better in the pool and I completely kick the hell, pun intended, out of all the old guys who frequent the gym during the afternoon.

I've been meaning to post some of my favorite podcasts but have been too lazy to do so. So, here are a few of my favorites, make sure to download them all and put them on your ipod. I think this is a really neat technology, which is just starting to incorporate advertising (if I had a practice, i would look into this locally.....) The Red Eye (a free newspaper i get at school) had an article today about local radio stations trying to combat a major decrease in listeners who own ipods/mp3 players. Check it out. Q101 still sucks though.

Dailysonic has a running Neil Young cover segment this week, so I've been listening to his greatest hits for a few days. Score!

Download the podcast client and go nuts:

Dailysonic
Tracks up the Tree
Closet Deadhead (Duh.)
Mass Hysteria (Awesome couple from Boston that does music)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home