Monday, April 04, 2005

Ill? Ini?


Can the Illini do it tonight? I sure as hell hope so. Should be an awesome game. I spent the majority of the day at school perfecting my amalgam placement, and I'm finally starting to get better. Once I get my loupes i'll be the sweetest.

Ran 7 miles tonight, along with about 300 other runners on the lakeshore path. Awesome day out here in chicago, and I'm planning on going super long (12 miles) tommorow. This summer is going to rock. I get thursdays and fridays off, and since I'm getting a bike next week! I plan on riding my ass all over the city.

I thought each week I might throw up some mp3's that i've been "rocking on my walkman. " Here are a few tasty treats for this week:

Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Interpol - Narc
Bloc Party - Pioneers
Joh Mayer - I'll Play the Blues for You
Mitch Hedberg (RIP) - Sandwiches
50 Cent - Gatman and Robbin
John Coltrane - Life and Times (1)
Tom Waits - Shake It

2 Comments:

Blogger Sk8god43 said...

Sorry man.....NC has MayPower.....I lost 10 bucks.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

sk8god43,
He was awesome. Should have gone to Indiana, but what can you do. Illinois is going to be down next year, so you better have enjoyed that run ;)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home