Friday, April 29, 2005

Gamble everything for Love

Yah, so I'm not a huge fan of the new Ben Lee album Awake is the New Sleep, I think the titles hella lame and most of the songs are pretty boring. But, there is one track on there Gamble Everything for Love that I think is fantastic... check it out, but don't buy the whole album.



Looks like I was right about the whole Springsteen thing. Rolling stone LOVED the new album Devils and Dust and after a few listens, its grown on me. Here are a few of my favorite tracks, thus far. In the third track listed, the Boss says the F-word...rut roo....

Bruce Springsteen -
Devils and Dust
Bruce Springsteen - All the way Home
Bruce Springsteen - Reno
Bruce Springsteen - Maria's Bed

Did OK on my test today and got in a 400 m swim/ 5 mile run this evening. I've spent my entire Friday night writing two papers on hypoxia induced cancer cells and the inability of edentulous patients to provide sufficient bite force. Not sure what the means, me neither!

1 Comments:

Blogger countrygrrl said...

glad to see you like the boss too!!! bought the cd a week or so back and have been playing it non stop.like the blog by the way..esp choice of music

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home