Saturday, April 23, 2005

Bruce, genius. Jesus, only son.



Springsteen is friggin' genius. I planned my Saturday night around him and he was solid. Storytellers is amazing and he's the real deal, still. Now that I feel older, I think that I'm qualified to talk about New Jersey's fines. For me, he's better than Dylan, dare I say it. Download Devils and Dust, now. Ohhh yah and get the New Weezer while you're at it. Nerd rock is still alive, apparently. Bittorrent, again, but that's what I use, so there is no reason you shouldn't be.

Thanks to Dodge over at My Old Kentucky Blog for the link on his site. I changed my blog name to Smashed My Junk for sheer comedic value, nevertheless, thank you kind sir... Indy is not an inferior city.

Slow day here in Chicago full of 40 degree weather, medicocre draft picks who can't speak complete sentences, and neurology/pathology papers. Good day.

The Killers - Andy You're a Star
John Legend - Let's Get Lifted
Bloc Party - The Marshals are Dead
Beck - Scarecrow
Futureheads - Descent Days and Nights
Finley Quaye - Roll the Dice (Thanks OC!!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous sex shop said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty helpful information.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home