Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Easter

Welp, my self imposed easter vacation turned out to be a good one. I went to see MGH race her bike, she broke a record and qualified first for the upcoming Little 500. Check it out here!

It kind of sucks being back in Chicago, but the weather was awesome today, so I did an eight mile run at about 7:30 pace. Lots of people out on the trails, which was good to see; I'm looking for a cheap bike real soon, got the cycling jones again. I saw a couple of older guys who looked like they were run/commuting to work with backpacks today, so i'm going to give it a try tommorow morning on the way to school. We'll see how a 10 mile run goes with books in my backpack. Since gas is getting close to $2.50/gallon here, it'll probably turn out to be pretty sweet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous tablet pc android said...

In my view one and all may read this.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home